Opinion Stage is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to lead the design of an innovative survey & quiz app.
Who we are?
Whom do we expect you to be?
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- 3+ years as a product designer
- In-depth understanding of UX design principles
- The ability to design intuitive, beautiful interfaces for web
- Excellent sense of visual aesthetics (color, typography, spacing, etc.).
- Ability to rapidly prototype and communicate your ideas
- Passion for user psychology
- Passion for logic, consistency, simplicity, and attention to detail
- Quality and pixel-perfect are top priorities for you
- Working experience creating wireframes, screen flows, interaction models, responsive layouts, and UI elements.
- Ability to weigh the pros & cons as well as the cost & benefits of different design solutions
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills in English
- An awesome portfolio showcasing your previous designs and processes
- Deep & extensive experience with Figma or equivalent
- Take ownership of user experience across all our products and sites including the item creation dashboard, the item widgets (e.g. quiz, survey), 3rd party integrations, and our website
- You will be responsible for research, setting goals, designing wireframes, high-fidelity UI mock-ups, all the way to pixel-perfect designs, and tracking success metrics
- Develop and maintain style guides, UI components, and design Systems to accelerate development and ensure consistency
- You will work closely with our product manager, developers, and content department to ensure the successful planning and implementation of the designs
- This is a 100% remote job
- Align with Europe working hours