Salesflow is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us grow in the US region. Next year, we are on pace to double in size but need an increased flow of qualified leads from outbound activities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
- Prospect into targeted accounts and verticals using various research tools
- Engage with inbound leads to qualify them for the next steps in the sales process
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns
- Schedule initial discovery calls and demos with qualified leads
- Achieve monthly quotas for outbound activity and pipeline generation
- An understanding of the SaaS and technology space.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in sales or SDR capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM platforms
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other research tools
- Experience with outbound sales techniques (cold-calling, emailing, etc.)
- English level: Professional Working Proficiency
- Working hours are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- International start-up work environment and challenging assignments
- Unique opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- 23 days of paid holiday + Bank holidays
- Career growth opportunities in a super fun and friendly team
You will work closely with the Head of the Sales and marketing team to strategize campaigns and deliver towards set KPIs and meeting targets.