My name is Tateyanna from iTrade Media. We’re headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and we’re a fast-growing media agency that exclusively works with luxury hotels/ resorts.
In the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth with more than $3,000,000 in sales, our biggest edge being that we handle all transactions through barter.
Working with hotels/ resorts around the world using our network of media outlets to offer advertising placement with no cash out of pocket for the resort.
As we scale our efforts in 2023 and beyond, we’re looking for a Marketing Specialist who’s passionate about self-growth and advancement with a strong background in advertising sales. We are picky and hope that you are too. If you have prior experience in advertising or media sales that is required for this position.
What’s In It For You?
Fully Remote Position with Bright, Motivated, and Friendly Colleagues Around the World
Annual Reviews for Advancement and Raises
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating barter proposals, media planning, managing your own clients, and analyzing new travel trends.
Your day to day goal would be to build awareness and attract new luxury hotels/ resorts to use barter through our network of advertisers.
You will work closely with myself and the President of the company to spot and successfully execute different collaborations, partnerships, and campaigns.
You must be a goal-driven, detail-oriented self-starter.
We are looking for someone passionate about showing the full potential of our services through creative and successful campaigns and able to think analytically to solve problems.
You’ll Spend Time on the Following:
Proposing new barter initiatives to attract resorts/ hotels through different digital channels (emails, social media, phone calls, etc.)
Researching, generating, and managing partnerships and collaborations within your own client base
You will collaborate with other team members to develop strategies to increase sales
Here’s What We are Looking For:
- You are inspired by our mission to assist the hospitality industry expand their marketing budgets by using barter
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience in establishing and managing advertising sales
- You have managed projects that include coordinating various media outlets
- You are creative and like searching for out-of-box initiatives
- You have a good understanding of travel industry
- You have good time-management skills and can adhere to deadlines
- You are a good communicator
- You are comfortable with the being held responsible for hitting goals
- Prior media sales is an absolute requirement – travel sales is a plus or experience with high end Resorts and Spas
We typically expect candidates with at least 5 years of experience in advertising sales to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
To apply please email me directly with your resume and cover letter – email@example.com