Wondering why we think you’ll love working at MailerLite? Here are 5 reasons!
- You won’t be bored
We have big plans not just for the Product itself but for the Product team too and you will be a big part of that!
- You will be challenged with interesting tasks
The role includes working on a variety of projects from smaller improvements to bigger feature launches and you get to do that with a talented multicultural team.
- You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
- Manage your team’s backlog, constantly iterating on scope, working with the team to plan, ensure timely delivery of business goals
- Promote the principle of continuous and measurable improvement
- Host online calls for brainstorming, planning and online team-buildings
- Collaborate with marketing and support teams to launch projects louder and smoother
- Work on your own ideas to improve the team’s productivity or the product itself
What we expect from you
- At least 1 year proven experience in a Tech Project Management Role
- Have a proven experience in agile methodologies preferably with development teams.
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
- Can deal with uncertainty around business requirements.
- Creative problem-solving and can-do approach.
- Has experience working with GitHub, Notion and Zoom.
- Can plan kick-ass events online for team-building.
- Strong growth mindset, passionate about learning.
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application).
- Interested in one or more industries: email marketing, automation, e-commerce, mobile apps (iOS), web development.
- Timezone requirement UTC +- 4
- Yearly salary: $36000 – $45600 a year (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun.
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children.
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift.
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spent on whatever that brings you joy.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here.
I’m Migle which is a pretty hard Lithuanian name to pronounce. Let’s just say I have way too many nicknames to count. I am Product Manager at MailerLite and I’ve been in the company for almost 6 years. I enjoy travelling maybe a bit too much while at home I attend pilates class, go for a walk with my Shiba or spend time discovering new tools. I #lovemyjob because we have a great bunch of people to tackle challenges together. Come and join us!