Harkla is looking for a full time Amazon Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our growth and profitability on Amazon US, Canada, and UK.
HARKLA’S CORE PRINCIPLES
Harkla has one mission: Help families raise happy and healthy children with special needs.
Harkla’s Core Principles:
- Our customers are at the core of our business. We are helping families raise children with autism. Keep this in mind with every decision.
- You are responsible for your work. Tell what you are going to do versus asking for permission.
- Mistakes are OK. Not extracting lessons and implementing those into future processes is not OK.
- Lead with questions, not answers.
- Expect dialogues & debates. We are passionate people trying to do something great.
- 100% of all energy and resources go to our core focus.
- We are a systems-based company. Freedom of thought comes from a foundation of discipline.
- Freedom and responsibility within the framework of a highly developed system.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
- Secret question you’ll need to answer in the application:
- Which product on our website has the most reviews?
- Amazon Top Line Sales
- Amazon Profitability
- Individual Listing’s Conversion Rates
- Individual Listings Click Through Rates
- Managing our 3rd Party PPC Agency
- Ranking Listings for Specific Keywords
- Getting reviews for our podcast
- Future product launches
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Comfortable with analyzing data in Excel/Google Sheets to make decisions
- Building repeatable marketing systems (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Loves learning new strategies and tactics
- Wants to be an amazing Amazon Marketer
- Interested in using their skills to help the special needs community
- Open to new ideas and challenges
- Excited for other teammate’s accomplishments
Here is more information about the role:
- Full-Time Position
- Work Flexible Hours
- Salary Range: $1,600 to $3,000 per month
- Participation in monthly bonus
- 1% of monthly revenue split among employees
- Healthcare Coverage
- 100% plan coverage for US residents
- $3k/yr for outside US
- Unlimited Learning Budget