Director of Marketing for growing Love Coaching Company
- EXPERIENCED in strategically managing DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING?
- Tired of hustling for contract to contract and looking for ONE full time position where you can sink your marketing teeth into and see and experience the fruits of your labor?
- Excited about the possibility of joining a mission-driven winning team that’s focused on True Love, Marriage, and Family?
We’re a husband-wife led, family friendly, transformational coaching company in our 18th year of business. We help warm-hearted single professional women attract the love of their lives and live the life of their dreams. They’re serious about finding the man of their dreams and we take their dream seriously. We change lives, impact generations, and live and breathe our mission.
As we expand [we have doubled in the last 2 years] we need more brilliant creative brains and hands on deck, that’s where this new position- Director of Marketing- comes in.
You might be the D.o.M. of our dreams if you are:
- EXPERIENCED in direct response marketing, brand building, managing people
- Genuinely EXCITED about our mission
- Obsessed about marketing and used to delivering REAL RESULTS [you’ll be responsible for and rewarded for hitting KPIs].
We have an awesome team for ops, delivery, and coaching!
AND… our marketing team is super awesome and consists of
*1 full time copywriter
*1 full time app setter/social media assistant/cust svc rep/glue gal who does it all
*1 full time marketing assistant/tech wizard
*We also have agencies that create and manage ads on fb/ig/yt/tiktok and we have a podcast VA who edits and publishes our podcast
All we need now is YOU!? To do what? To create a cohesive marketing strategy, lead that team, PROJECT MANAGE execution and be RESPONSIBLE FOR RESULTS. And interface with me, the current CMO.
This is a multi-step interview process. The first step has three simple parts:
- Please look us up and make sure you resonate with what we’re all about: johnnyandlara.com
- Write a short cover letter here explaining WHY you resonate with what we’re all about +
- Why and how does your experience line up with what I’ve explained about the position.
Few more important details:
*The position pays 5k to 8k per month + KPI considerations [= you hit your numbers you make more money, pretty simple]
Ask any questions you like and we’ll go from there.
Thank you for your time and attention!