Deal directly with customers and vendors by telephone, electronically, or face to face
Respond promptly to customer and vendor inquiries
Provide pricing and delivery information
Set up and maintain customer accounts
Process orders, forms and requests using True Commerce and EDI systems
Use NetSuite to process purchase orders, sales orders and other customer account related information
Make, verify, and assign shipping dates for product orders
Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
Direct request and unresolved issues to appropriate staff
Communicate and coordinate with other corporate departments
Provide back up reception services as needed
Provide support to sales team including zone charts and pricing
Enter information into spreadsheets and other forms of tracking
Customer service skills.
Attention to detail.
Able to work in a team environment.
Dependable and on time.
Available to work weekends.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Ability to calculate yardage including square and cubic feet.
Knowledge of landscaping products.
Education, experience and software:
* High school diploma or equivalent. College degree desirable, but not required
* Must have the desire to help others and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
* Interest or experience in inbound sales desirable
* Good computer skills and experience with MS applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
* Must provide in-home WIFI that meets Careington’s connectivity standards
* This opportunity requires a background check and drug screen.