? Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
- Understands and can identify the user activation point.
- Displays consultative skills by demonstrating ability to educate customers on property management best practices and use cases.
- Manages multiple one to one consulting projects concurrently while keeping 90% of projects on track (Shadowing current Pilots by 30 days, being shadowed by direct report by 60 days, and fully independent by 90 days).
- Tracks customer requests and uses canny effectively to ensure the Product team has all the details needed
- Proactively takes initiative to propose extension after successful process implementation.
- Coaches Implementation Guides in their current roles to improve performance and prepares them for future roles
- Manages client implementation projects from start to finish
- Drives product adoption with as many clients as possible
- Takes initiative to improve the implementation process and procedures
- Creates an onboarding experience that consistently results in client success stories
- Collects client feedback and acts on it
- Employs a highly consultative style to discover additional unmet needs that generate new work with current clients
- Provides consolidated client feedback to the Product and Sales teams
- Leads video and phone calls with clients to sell and educate
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have 3+ years experience in a customer service or implementation role
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
We have an amazing team of A Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications in California, Colorado, or New York at this time.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known ?
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.