Create customer value and enable growth!
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people from all over the world (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1950 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
At Publitas, we’re looking to add a creative content writer who will help create, manage, and deliver world-class content that inspires and converts. If you are looking for an exciting place to work where you can make a difference, please keep on reading!
- Write engaging and educational blogs, social media content, press releases, and website content. Use comprehensive content briefs provided by yourself and the team that resonates with our target audience and encourage the reader to take action.
- Create engaging content that showcases our product and educates our target market on how it can benefit their business.
- Write content for customer case studies that showcases the customer’s unique use of our product and accompanying social media copy.
- Work with Product Marketing to fully understand the buyer personas and create messaging for each one.
- Research industry-related topics by combining online sources, information from our product team, and interviews with our subject matter experts and pitch them for use on platforms.
- Ensure that all content created is on brand.
- Adhere to current SEO best practices based on Google’s current Search Algorithm guidelines.
- Use tools such as SEMrush to plan out six monthly content calendars based on keywords essential to our product.
- Recommend new topics and content campaigns based on industry trends, seasonality and new product feature releases.
- Navigate Google Analytics and report on the performance of blog posts and website changes – suggest improvements based on data.
- Fluent English speaker (excellent spoken & written English).
- A passion for writing and creating engaging content.
- Portfolio of published articles (the more this work is related to the retail, technology, marketing, and Saas fields—the better)
- Minimum one year of hands-on experience growing organic traffic for a technology business.
- Strong understanding of tools like SEMRush, UberSuggest, and Ahrefs to plan, monitor, and improve search engine rankings.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated results in search engine optimization, digital marketing, and customer acquisition.
- The ability to work fully remotely. Be autonomous and take ownership of your work.
- You are able to operate on one of the preferred Timezones: GM, CET, CAT
- Experience in a growing SaaS startup or scale-up.
- Active on Tik Tok, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
- Can demonstrate excellent writing skills and the ability to distil complex concepts into concise and engaging copy that converts.
- Can be organized and detail-oriented.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of digital marketing concepts, channels, and strategies.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you’re a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €23,200 – €44,000 gross salary per year. Salaries are assessed based on your relevant experience, level of seniority, and location.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential through personal coaching sessions.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.