The ideal candidate can be based in London or an EU Remote, working with a remote international cross-functional team.
- Eliciting and gathering requirements from stakeholders, such as sales teams, product managers, and customers, to understand their needs and goals for the Salesflow platform.
- Translating these requirements into clear and concise technical user stories that can be understood and implemented by the development team.
- Communicating with the Project Manager and the development team to ensure that the user stories are understood and that any technical questions are answered.
- Collaborating with the Product Manager to prioritise and plan the development of new features and enhancements to the Salesflow platform.
- Acting as a liaison between the development team and other departments, such as marketing and customer support, to ensure that the Salesflow platform meets the needs of all stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date of industry trends and best practices in business analysis and requirements gathering, and incorporating these into the Salesflow development processes.
- Participating in user acceptance testing to ensure that the Salesflow platform meets the needs of its users.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with business analysis and requirements elicitation
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development concepts and technologies
- Experience with using Atlassian> Jira & Confluence for tasks
- Experience in the sales or sales enablement industry is a plus
- Professional English communication proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a software development / IT environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with requirement elicitation and technical user story write-up
- Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Competitive salary: £27.5 – £35k (Dependent on Experience)
- Working hours: GMT
- Location: London or EU Remote (if your location doesn’t match the criteria, your application will be dismissed automatically)
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you have a passion for technology and a desire to make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.