Stout Systems is searching for a Software Developer to join a team that is making genomic information actionable. Please apply on our website (I am not the hiring manager): https://www.stoutsystems.com/jobs
The ideal candidate has had a range of experience working with both back-end and front-end technologies, especially for web-based applications and back-end data processing applications and pipelines handling large amounts of textual, genomic, or similar data.
Our client provides the opportunity to work on a small but effective development team that values empathy, support, and productivity. You'll be contributing directly to a product that save lives by helping clinicians diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer–and helps precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
This is a fully remote role. Our client is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI.
$90K – $130K. Our client offers an excellent benefit package.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
REQUIRED FOR REACT DEVELOPER
- Solid skills and experience with Python or Ruby or Go
- Familiarity with transpilers such as webpack
- Experience with Docker
- Strong interest in learning the complex domain of genomics
- Willing to learn new technologies, to work in the full stack as needed, and to take ownership of the software that you build
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE GREAT
- Experience with text indexing and search software like Elasticsearch
- Experience with OS X, Linux
- Version Control software like Git or Mercurial
- Experience with genomics, bioinformatics, big data, and/or pharmacogenomics and